Slash in the studio, episode 5

Watch episode 5 of Slash in the studio recording Apocalyptic Love. In this episode are sneak peak clips of the new single “You’re A Lie”

This entry was posted in Featured, Video. Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Scott Nicol
    Posted February 29, 2012 at 2:47 am | Permalink

Slash: Just finished reading your book. Wow, couldnt put it down. Fantasic. Glad your still here , have enjoyed your entire career, all the best in 2012.

Scott Nicol Grimsby Ontario

2. Terry Newman
    Posted February 29, 2012 at 7:15 am | Permalink

RNFNR, Awesome new soung really hanging out for the new album. Please come to Perth Western Australia this time for some headling shows. SLASH FUKN RULES.

3. Colin Kennedy
    Posted March 1, 2012 at 6:30 pm | Permalink

The new song is banging! Slash and the gang have doe well. SLASH IS THE MAN! Colin Kennedy, Glasgow, Scotland!

4. Mariannina Vacchiano
    Posted March 1, 2012 at 10:54 pm | Permalink

I love this song! Can’t wait to hear the album!

5. ืnatpalin
    Posted March 2, 2012 at 9:02 am | Permalink

You are my hero ^o^

6. Kelly
    Posted March 2, 2012 at 8:59 pm | Permalink

Slash,

You are an amazing guitarist in my opinion one of the best in all time. Was sad to see that Velvet Revolver did not work out with Scott Weiland. Love Duff fan from Guns N Roses. You are an ispiration
    to all musician’s. It is a hard business.

Sincerly,

Kelly Perucca

Come to AZ!

7. Allan
    Posted March 4, 2012 at 4:39 am | Permalink

My old man died July 2009. For 12 odd months I could just not listen to any type of music as it just made me too sad. He brought me up on a healthy mix of Pink Floyd and Deep Purple.
    When your solo album came out I bought it and have played it constantly ever since – awesome effort and can’t wait for the new album.
    I have one request. Could you see a way to covering an Angels (Angel City) song at some stage in the future? They could have and should have been as big as ACDC. The song list is extensive and there are many hits. Keep up the good work. Allan 43 year old Aussie appreciator of good music.

8. Josh Sheets
    Posted March 9, 2012 at 2:04 am | Permalink

I have been listening to Slash’s music since 1988, and the fact that he is still releasing albums and feeding my need for real Rock N’ Roll is nothing short of fuckin’ spectacular! Haha! The people that he has recorded with along the way have, of course, left their mark on his music, and it is that much more enjoyable for it! This guy plays from somewhere I wish I could visit, and I can’t wait for the albums release in May 2012. Saw him and Myles in Vancouver, B.C. in 2011, and it blew my mind. And the fact that you can buy a recording of the show you have just heard, is awesome, I listen to it all the time. Slash, thanks for always taking me to that place, where riffs go to become legend! Play On!