Slash auditions guitarists for tour

Go through guitarist auditions with Slash as he searches for a second guitarist to take out on tour.

This entry was posted in Featured, Interviews, Music, Tour, Video. Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Steve Scott
    Posted April 6, 2012 at 12:32 am | Permalink

Should have kept Bobby Schneck

2. Posted April 6, 2012 at 12:32 am | Permalink

You should of done a public audition, I know as much as you have to be careful from odd folk….. but this would of been cool and do-able. Good luck finding someone dude!! Peace

3. Posted April 6, 2012 at 12:36 am | Permalink

Hola slash soy un gran admirador tuyo porfavor contestame porfavor DIARIO DIARIO oigo tu musica son mi adiccion ese estilo de como tocas nadie lo tienes eres mi dios porfavor contestame soy un gran admirador tuyo y me gustaria conoserte en persona.. :(

4. Posted April 6, 2012 at 1:14 am | Permalink

god damn, playin with you just once, would give my life sense
    keep on, gonna see you in berlin ;)

5. Posted April 6, 2012 at 1:19 am | Permalink

yeah slash are the best I admire you’re my idol

6. Posted April 6, 2012 at 1:41 am | Permalink

Wow, so wicked! Wish Frankie luck! Congratulations man!

7. Posted April 6, 2012 at 4:21 am | Permalink

Please remember me to everyone.

8. Posted April 6, 2012 at 5:28 am | Permalink

Hi slash how ya goin? So i know this will sound pretty fukn strange but i was wondering how do u submit tracks or website info to audition for your band? My name is Rob Keko and I’m an Australian guitar player/composer/recording artist living in Brisbane. At the moment I’m currently in the process of recording my debut instrumental album, while also teaching guitar professionally at a Music Academy. I would dearly love the opportunity to rehearse for your band, as I am planning to relocate to the US once I have finished my album. Anyways I know this is a longshot but it’s better than not trying. Here is a link to my reverbnation site and my contact details.
    Cheers Rob
    Personal Email – rob.keko@hotmail.com
    Mob phone – 0448 353 207

9. travis albrecht
    Posted April 6, 2012 at 8:43 am | Permalink

hey id like to be on your list…check my videos.

10. Fazyl
    Posted April 6, 2012 at 10:23 am | Permalink

Slash, you did it so fast!
    Anyway, if you are still looking, check me out.
    All guitars are recorded and composed by me.

11. Posted April 6, 2012 at 12:04 pm | Permalink

FERA!

12. Nick Sullivan
    Posted April 8, 2012 at 9:16 pm | Permalink

Why not Gilby?!!!

13. Posted April 9, 2012 at 7:36 pm | Permalink

You need a rythym player……..I am available. Been playing 28 years. Give your ears to an unknown and you’ll be sayin’ “Why is this dude not hear in L.A. schorchin’ my stage with me?” I am low profile and will not play unless it’s for Slash or Nikki or Chris Cornell but Slash your style of playing with feeling is my way of getting the gig done. The whole point of playing is the music and making the fans feel what you do on stage and my job is to compliment your playin and to fuckin’ rock em out Bro………Stevie B. Lancaster, Pa. 717-344-4488.

14. Posted April 10, 2012 at 5:15 pm | Permalink

Slash your next guitar player should be someone that plays with feeling. I know from experience it is all in your hands and attitude. I can play lead but rythym is what gets me hard. You need a real guitar players guitar player I am slways available for you. Of coarse i write songs that will send goosebumps through anybody………Including you brother. Why am i not known? Because I am one of a kind that only someone who lives to play music will be able to shine beside. I will post a verse and chorus of one of my songs that will definately interest you. Catch it on twitter today. I’ve been posting random lyrics for a couple months off and on but Nikki and Tommy are to into other things to notice. Music forever bro……….Stevie B.

15. Jesso
    Posted April 13, 2012 at 7:02 am | Permalink

I read ur book n I luv it n my brother looks exactlly like u when u were young. U hav inspired me to play guitar n I really think u should make ur book into a movie it wood b really awesome

16. Albo
    Posted April 13, 2012 at 6:51 pm | Permalink

I’m a guitarist! Can I play in your band??

17. Vincent
    Posted May 2, 2012 at 5:57 pm | Permalink

Maybe my 11 years old son Jeroen can join Slash.
    Here he is performing Slash on Queen’s Day in Arnhem Holland.
    He is a big fan of Slash.

Grtz. Vincent

18. Vincent
    Posted May 2, 2012 at 6:00 pm | Permalink

Sorry. The link doesn’t work.
    Type at YouTube: jeroenwd2012arnhem

19. Posted February 1, 2013 at 12:28 am | Permalink

check out my short guitar clip
    HIRE ME