‘Made In Stoke’ airing on HDnet

‘Made In Stoke’ will be premiering on HDnet on May 13th.  Check out this behind the scenes interview with HDnet as Slash talks about the band, his performance in Stoke, and the new album Apocalyptic Love, out May 22nd.

This entry was posted in Featured, Interviews, Live Performance, Music, Video. Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Posted April 28, 2012 at 9:29 pm | Permalink

Slash on guitar and a phenomenon deserves much respect and the best guitarist I’ve met.
    Congratulations friend who only know by the media but you deserve the title of best guitarist with all respect and with great affection of his fans

2. Posted April 29, 2012 at 3:44 pm | Permalink

Cant wait to hear it

3. Guilherme
    Posted April 30, 2012 at 12:23 am | Permalink

axl rose and slash you have to work together without you why working together the band Guns n roses is shit, Please fan of the band as you return to work together. I am Brazilian and want to see the guys who made the guns n roses make so many beautiful compositions to rock, is not putting other people who are part of the band also is more down to reality …. per comb, for fans of Brazil,,, ….. Guns n roses forever …

4. Posted April 30, 2012 at 1:27 pm | Permalink

Thank God Slash wrote ‘Sweet Child of Mine’!

5. Deb
    Posted May 2, 2012 at 11:52 am | Permalink

Listened to the questions i.e. will you be stopping/slowing down anytime soon (HEART STOPPER)!!!!!
    (My thought) I hope not shit to many/your to good To lose another good player is something I don’t want to think of they say the older we get the better we get AND ITS BLOOD TRUE, KEEP ON GOING SLASH.

Am not a whipper snapper either, so I have had the good fortune to admire you from scratch keep on going music to my ears….

• Luís Miguel
      Posted May 4, 2012 at 10:20 pm | Permalink

Yeah…My heart kind of stopped too…I would hate to think that this album would be his last one!