Guitar Center Sessions on DIRECTV

Catch Slash ft. Myles Kennedy and The Conspirators as they perform an exclusive acoustic set for Guitar Center Sessions.  The show premiers tonight, May 18th, at 9pm on DIRECTV

This entry was posted in Featured, In the Press, Interviews, Live Performance, Music, Video. Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. brian
    Posted May 19, 2012 at 12:41 pm | Permalink

saw the broadcast last night, OH MY GOD!!!!!!! where can i get a cd of this show, so i can listen to it anytime i want? What a great combo!!!!!!!! Myles and Slash, hope they continue to write together for a long, long time.

2. Mitch
    Posted May 22, 2012 at 5:39 pm | Permalink

Unfortunately be is Australia I wasn’t able to catch the Guitar Center’s Sessions Gig… and I have been fortunate enough to catch a few songs here….

I am so blow away… Slash amazing as always, and Myles, man he can sing! … awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome. Fantastic work by Conspiritors also…

I am so hanging out for you guys to get to Perth @ Metro City you guys are going to love the venue!

Slash… I would love to see the Acoustic show released on DVD and CD/itunes etc the songs I have listened to so far are amazing and I would love to driving down the freeway with it cranked up on the car stereo… of cousre at the moment Apocalyptic Love is the CD of choice (love your work) and for the record I am down to one speaker in the car… Think I blew the other 3 :-(

3. Mitch
    Posted May 22, 2012 at 5:45 pm | Permalink

Forgive the last post, hopefully the moderators will delete it as it was a little dyslexic

Unfortunately being in Australia I wasn’t able to catch the Guitar Center’s Sessions Gig… and I have been fortunate enough to catch a few songs here….

Slash… I would love to see the Acoustic show released on DVD and CD/itunes etc the songs I have listened to so far are amazing and I would love to be driving down the freeway with it cranked up on the car stereo… of cousre at the moment Apocalyptic Love is the CD of choice (love your work) and for the record I am down to one speaker in the car… Think I blew the other 3 :-(

R&F’NR

4. Harold
    Posted May 23, 2012 at 3:28 am | Permalink

Seen the band this past sunday at the WMMR fest in Camden, NJ. My girl; Amy and I, loved their set! Never seen Slash before but was well aware of Myles vocal and guitar greatness! Seen him with Alterbridge last September. Good to see Slash and Myles together. Dont need Velvet Revolver as this band KICKS ASS LIVE AND STUDIO. Just bought the CD from iTunes. Great!! Cant wai to see tha band again this fall in the states near my are but I just drove 4.5 hours for the sunday show with Slash, Shinedown, Halestorm and Godsmack so traveling is no biggie!

5. Posted May 23, 2012 at 2:44 pm | Permalink

hi slash is it true that you are going to philippines for a concert?

6. Jake Bell
    Posted July 5, 2012 at 3:41 pm | Permalink

hi slash my name is Jake Bell and i am you biggest fan i love guns n roses it is my favorite band and velvet revovler is awesome!!!!!!! like that your goin solo. you should come to Dallas,TX. seriously there is so many people that love you but you cant come.

7. era
    Posted July 14, 2012 at 5:24 am | Permalink

hi slash, your apocalyptic is the your best lp………..;-),when you come back to milan?

reply me thanks ;-)