Apocalyptic Love out now

Hey, Apocalyptic Love is finally out! We’ve been waiting since February to get this record out to you guys.

You kick fn’ ass!  This one’s for you. We think you’ll dig it.

iiii]; )’

Get your copy of  “Apocalyptic Love” here!

This entry was posted in Featured, Music. Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Posted May 23, 2012 at 5:06 am | Permalink

Already got one fun pack – fuckin great!..! Rock on guys and see you in Berlin!..!

2. Jocelyn Larouche
    Posted May 23, 2012 at 12:33 pm | Permalink

Hi!
    This album is simply fantastic, fabulous. Since I got it, I listen to almost non-stop! Slash and Myles with his Conspirators are an amazing group! Me and my wife will be at the show in Quebec City on July 29, we can not wait to see you especially as we are in row B.
    Since I never listen to music a voice like that of Myles did much impressed me. The fabulous voice of Myles and the immense talent of Slash is what makes an album totally spotless. Well done guys and hope to see you soon in Quebec City!

Jocelyn

Hi!

Jocelyn

3. Posted May 26, 2012 at 3:07 pm | Permalink

got my copy of the new fanpack album , it’s kick ass good . classic rock fanpack is one supper cool way to put it out , keep up the rockin , hope to see ye in ireland as part of the tour

4. daniel ellison
    Posted May 29, 2012 at 6:16 pm | Permalink

Absolutely epic album… As always!! F*ckin awesome, hope to see u in leeds again soon!!

5. daniel ellison
    Posted May 29, 2012 at 6:26 pm | Permalink

An amazing album, sounds amazing with some kick ass solos! Hope to see u In leeds sometime !

6. Maximus
    Posted June 4, 2012 at 10:33 am | Permalink

Great album, loving the band and the wicked production, well done. Just got fix for Melbourne, can’t wait…Rock On

7. DS
    Posted June 7, 2012 at 9:54 pm | Permalink

Need to know

Hi Sir/Slash/Mr.Hudson,

You need to know 3 important things about my husband:
    1) He is the most loving, honest and talented man I know
    2) He looks up to you and he appreciates the originality of your compositions and the perfection of your tone ( I’m playing it down here and he would probably kill me if he knew I wrote this, but I’m keeping it real)
    3) He is 30, has a pacemaker ( and he incessantly reminds me that you have one too) and he was diagnosed with a rare disease 6 months ago called Cardiac Sarcoidosis.To keep it short and simple, it has been his dream to meet you and we have bought tickets to see you on the 30th of August 2012 in Perth, Western Australia.
    I know I’m excited as I have only seen you through his eyes and it has been faith-testing-heart-and-mind blowing music which I will always love him for introducing to me. For him, I think it will be a phenomenal experience. Since his diagnosis and the pacemaker, he hasn’t really played his guitar. I mean, this is a man who can’t stay a day away from his guitars. He writes the most beautiful music and he was going to record an album then the sarcoidosis happened. He plays but he isn’t really the same, and I think seeing you will be good for him.So all I’m asking for is 5 minutes with you. All his life, as long as he has loved music, you have been a point of reference, a marker of what it takes to be a musician. The perfect amalgamation of tone, instrument and talent, this is his goal. Slash, Joe Satriani, Jeff Beck, Jason Becker, Ritchie Kotsen, Randy Rhoads, Nuno Battencout, Dimebag Darrell, Andy Timmons, Malmsteen, Buckethead, Matthias Eklundh, Marty Friedman, these are among the names I keep hearing and while this is probably not going to support my case, to know him fully you need to understand that he doesn’t just appreciate one, he appreciates and respects the individuality of all. It’s safe to say that you are his favourite though :)In any case, I love him very much and we are looking forward to seeing you live in concert here in Perth.Slash, I have heard your name countless times, but what is infinitely heard is the soul in your music, and it is to that part of you I reach and ask for this opportunity for my husband. If through some miracle this reaches you and not an automated response system,my contact information is with the administrator of this site. And in return for your kindness, I’m willing to cook for you and your crew a hot, homemade, deliciously scrumptious Malaysian-Indian meal which you will be talking about for years to come, and there will be desert! :)
    With the most sincerest hope that you will read my letter,
    DS
    p/s: ok, 3 minutes of your time is fine too, I know you are a busy man :)

8. Posted June 25, 2012 at 12:02 pm | Permalink

Slash, are you okay? I’m a brazillian fan, i am 14! Your show is very special, for me and my friends, and, in Brazil, your show will be in November…….Please, play “November Rain” in Brazil in November!!!!

Thanks!

OBS: Because of you, i’m play guitar and sing with my band!

9. Juan Pablo Paris
    Posted June 26, 2012 at 6:27 am | Permalink

You should sell this album in Colombia, I just heard it and it´s awesome. Congrats to Slash, Myles,
    Brent, Todd. Come to Colombia please.