Fall 2012 US tour dates announced

Slash featuring Myles Kennedy and The Conspirators have announced a fall headlining tour starting September 4 in San Diego, CA and wrapping October 3 in Los Angeles.  The exclusive Citi pre-sale starts Tuesday, July 3. The exclusive pre-sale for Citi card members starts Tuesday, July 3. Citi card members will also have special access to tickets as well as VIP experiences at www.citiprivatepass.com . A limited number of VIP packages–including a chance to meet SLASH and get an autographed guitar–will also be available for fans during the pre-sale which begins Tuesday, July 10th.  General public on sales will begin Friday, July 13th.  Ticket info is available at http://slashonline.com/tour/

For the tour, SLASH teamed with Guitar Center to offer a one-of-a-kind opportunity to twenty unsigned American bands. Twenty bands will be hand-selected to open on a tour date close to their hometown. At the end of the fall run, one of the opening bands will be named by SLASH as the grand prize winner of Guitar Center On-Stage. Not only will the bands be opening for one of the world’s greatest guitarists, but they will also receive a tour support prize pack that includes gear from Ernie Ball, Zoom, Dunlop, Monster Cable, Pro-Mark, and Converse. The top performing band on the tour, as selected by SLASH, will be named the grand prize winner and take home $10,000 in guitars from Gibson and Epiphone, plus a $5,000 shopping spree at Guitar Center and more. The twenty bands will be announced in August, and you can enter here: www.GCOnstage.com

“I’m a strong believer that the best way to get your music heard is to get out there and play shows,” said SLASH. “There are tons of talented bands that simply don’t have the resources to go on tour, so I’m glad to be able to host them on my tour and at the same time introduce my fans to great, undiscovered artists”

This entry was posted in Featured, Live Performance, Tour. Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Posted June 27, 2012 at 3:13 pm | Permalink

Slash, PLEASE, Come back to COLOMBIA

2. Posted June 28, 2012 at 10:15 am | Permalink

Slash come to Paraguay please! If you come I’ll make my dream come true! Please please.. We love you!

3. Liz Finch
    Posted June 28, 2012 at 9:11 pm | Permalink

Does the gold VIP package which includes meet & greet, include meeting all of the band members too? And does the meet & greet part include being able to take a picture or get an autograph or both?

4. Victor
    Posted July 2, 2012 at 3:30 pm | Permalink

how much will the entry show in brazil?

5. Anthony Raue
    Posted July 11, 2012 at 6:00 pm | Permalink

Slash,1st your new cd kicks f,n ass!! Miles’ voice is awesome. I know you probably get requests for you to come to certain cities. But here in Billings,MT we are deprived of a lot of the major tours. Would you consider playing here with the Conspirators? Our arena was rebuilt after a tornado ripped the roof off. Which is what I’m sure what would happen if you guys played here. Plus I’m sure it would sell out as soon as tickets went on sale. So being you cool self, please consider.
    Your fan for life, Anthony

6. thomas kozlowski
    Posted July 13, 2012 at 6:47 pm | Permalink

pittsburgh gets screwed yet again

7. Ysct Vaz
    Posted July 19, 2012 at 4:50 am | Permalink

Slash come back to Porto (Portugal) xD We are waiting for you!

8. Posted August 22, 2012 at 12:37 am | Permalink

My Dear Slash,
    I am a mother of a nineteen year old son ,Madhusudan Menon. Perhaps this might seem just another letter you inevitably recieve!. What youuu would never know is the extreme adulation of this grade eight trinity musician doing his third year Architecture …for YOU! He paints you and starts the day with you…Returns from college and unwinds with you…Drws his plans with your Guitaring in his ears.. I am a classical dance Exponent, Teacher ,Choreographer in India and member of the International Dance Council Unesco.. but my son’s infectious adulation that adds meaning to his day touches my heart!. He is a good artist and keeps drawing you all over the place…wearing tea shirts that carry your face across it… Perhaps you may not even read this letter… yet i am hoping that my prayers as a mother has this message reach you. Sometimes it takes just one small aknowledgement to sustain life… can you please send a mail to me addressed to my son Madhusudan S menon ? He is just waiting for your visit to India . although i doubt if he would ever get the tickets for the show since i am in the far suburbs of mumbai teaching under priviledged children Indian Classical Dance.Nevertheless i will try to have him witness his idol …from afar..for his happiness is precious to me and his world remains my world… all good wishes always!
    in the service of art,
    lata surendra

9. Posted September 4, 2012 at 11:14 am | Permalink

I hope that one day you will include also Bulgaria in your TOUR LIST!!!!!!
    Thanks:)