Slash limited edition package

Eagle Rock Records will be releasing a limited edition run of deluxe packages in the UK and Europe on December 3rd 2012.   Although this is being released in the UK/European market only, a small quantity of imports will be made available at slashonline.com as well while supplies last.

The package features the “Made In Stoke 24/07/11” DVD, a single CD edit of the same show, the “Apocalyptic Love” studio album, and the previously unreleased DVD of “Live From New York” – all packaged inside the cover of a 60 page hardback book filled with stunning photographs, many of them previously unseen. (See below for full track listings of DVD’s and CD’s).

Pre-orders for this set will begin next week in the UK and Europe at all major retailers.  Check your local retailers for updates.  Slashonline import order information will be made avail soon, check back for updates.

TRACK LISTINGS

DISC ONE:Made In Stoke 24/07/11 DVD

1) Been There Lately   2) Nightrain   3) Ghost   4) Mean Bone   5) Back From Cali   6) Rocket Queen   7) Civil War   8) Nothing To Say   9) Starlight   10) Promise   11) Doctor Alibi   12) Speed Parade   13) Watch This   14) Beggars & Hangers On   15) Patience   16) Godfather Solo   17) Sweet Child O’ Mine   18) Slither   19) By The Sword   20) Mr Brownstone   21) Paradise City

Bonus Features: Interviews with Slash, Myles Kennedy and Uncle Ian

DISC TWO:Made In Stoke 24/07/11 CD

1) Been There Lately   2) Ghost   3) Mean Bone   4) Back From Cali   5) Starlight   6) Promise   7) Doctor Alibi   8) Speed Parade   9) Watch This   10) Patience   11) Sweet Child O’Mine   12) Slither   13) By The Sword   14) Paradise City

DISC THREE:Apocalyptic Love CD

1) Apocalyptic Love   2) One Last Thrill   3) Standing In the Sun   4) You’re A Lie   5) No More Heroes   6) Halo   7) We Will Roam   8) Anastasia   9) Not For Me   10) Bad Rain   11) Hard & Fast   12) Far And Away   13) Shots Fired

DISC FOUR:Live From New York DVD

1) Mean Bone   2) Dirty Little Thing   3) Nightrain   4) One Last Thrill   5) Back From Cali   6) Ghost   7) Standing In The Sun   8) Rocket Queen   9) Doctor Alibi   10) Speed Parade   11) Apocalyptic Love   12) Watch This   13) Starlight   14) Just Like Anything   15) Halo   16) You’re A Lie   17) Sweet Child O’ Mine   18) Slither   19) By The Sword   20) Paradise City

This entry was posted in Featured, Live Performance, Music. Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Eva Kelleghan
    Posted September 28, 2012 at 9:29 am | Permalink

How much will it retail at in Euro’s and when will it be available to buy in Ireland??

2. junior
    Posted September 28, 2012 at 9:41 am | Permalink

how to buy in Brazil ?!

3. Matt
    Posted September 28, 2012 at 9:44 am | Permalink

When are the U.S. imports going to be available for purchase?

4. Breno Barros
    Posted September 28, 2012 at 10:16 am | Permalink

Are there any plans for a South American release?

5. Afonso Tavares
    Posted September 28, 2012 at 10:47 am | Permalink

That’s really awesome.

6. JIMENA
    Posted September 28, 2012 at 11:19 am | Permalink

Good morning, my name is Jimena, I’m from Argentina.

I know that if I can make the purchase and send it to the United States, as I have family there and will be coming to my country for Christmas.

or if not, will make shipments to Argentina? =

many Thanks

7. Ángela
    Posted September 28, 2012 at 1:47 pm | Permalink

Good evening,

Where I can buy the Slash limited edition package?

Thanks in advance
    Regards,

8. Pam Riggie
    Posted September 28, 2012 at 2:41 pm | Permalink

I would really like to know how I can buy this, my husband & I are really big fans.

9. Andy Schupbach
    Posted September 28, 2012 at 3:16 pm | Permalink

I’m first in line !!

10. James Lienesch
    Posted September 28, 2012 at 4:47 pm | Permalink

Does anyone know how much it’s gonna be?

11. Lee Norris
    Posted September 28, 2012 at 4:53 pm | Permalink

You really need to sell this package in Australia , but drop the New York DVD and put in the Sydney Show you recorded. That my friend would be Awesome. I have Apocalyptic Love and I have Made In Stoke but I would well and truly buy it all again if I could get my hands on a copy of the Sydney 25/08/12 show in a DVD and CD…….

12. Matthew Martell
    Posted September 29, 2012 at 6:44 am | Permalink

Sweet Jesus, I’m definitely getting this!

13. Erika Delgado
    Posted September 29, 2012 at 7:22 am | Permalink

I need to know how much is it.. I would like to buy it but I am from Peru ( South America). So I’ll have to buy it but credit card, if it´s possible.

14. Posted September 29, 2012 at 6:12 pm | Permalink

Awesome! ! I’ll buy it if gets to Brazil!

15. Fernando Vasconcell
    Posted September 29, 2012 at 9:28 pm | Permalink

Whoa! Slash, if you read this post, I will thank you very much. Just knowing that the last legend of Rock read my post … wow! I’ll be the happiest man in the world.
    In November you will play in Rio de Janeiro, sorry that I will not go on the show for financial reasons. But I want you to know that there is a big fan of yours here in Brazil.
    One day, I’ll know it for sure.
    Now, this box that is posted on your site is perfect. How do I get one?
    Be great shows throughout his career. Health and peace to you!
    Hugs a big fan
    Fernando Vasconcellos

16. Judit
    Posted September 30, 2012 at 9:25 am | Permalink

How can I order your package?I don’t have any card (master,visa…).Thank you.

17. Dereck Meiring
    Posted September 30, 2012 at 10:36 am | Permalink

So how do we, the greatest fans ever from way down here in South Africa get to buy one of these awesome package sets?

18. NAZA FINKEL
    Posted September 30, 2012 at 6:46 pm | Permalink

COMO HAGO PARA CONSEGUIR EL DISCO ¿? LO NECESITOOO! :( SOY DE ARGENTINAA¿?

POR FAVORR!

19. NAZA FINKEL
    Posted September 30, 2012 at 6:51 pm | Permalink

COMO CONSIGO EL DISCO NUEVOOOO!¿? SOY DE ARGENTINA LO AMOOO!! <3<3 :( POR FAVOR DIGANMEE

20. Harri Kantoluoto
    Posted October 1, 2012 at 1:59 am | Permalink

What is the price of the package = how much?

21. Stevie
    Posted October 1, 2012 at 2:48 pm | Permalink

What about the USA?

22. NAZA FINKEL
    Posted October 1, 2012 at 5:31 pm | Permalink

I AM FROM ARGENTINA HOW DO I GET THE NEW CD? TELLMEE!! :( PLEASE I WANT IT

23. Michelle Narduzzi
    Posted October 3, 2012 at 4:29 pm | Permalink

I really need a chance to order/have the Limited edition deluxe package CD/DVD. Please advise as to how I may become the proud owner of this collection. Much love & Respect!
    Mishka

24. Michelle Narduzzi
    Posted October 3, 2012 at 4:37 pm | Permalink

Dear Myles, sending healing love & white light vibrations your way. Drink lots of HOT green tea & Lemon Zinger mixed with a touch of honey. Just got over this nasty bronchitis virus the antioxidants in the herbal tea tincture has wonderful medicinal properties.

25. santorini
    Posted October 11, 2012 at 5:55 pm | Permalink

I LIKE whow play the guitar slash

26. CARLOS