Oct 3rd – Los Angeles date rescheduled due to illness

SLASH FEATURING MYLES KENNEDY AND THE CONSPIRATORS FORCED TO POSTPONE TONIGHT’S PERFORMANCE DUE TO ILLNESS

SHOW IS RE-SCHEDULED FOR SUNDAY, DECEMBER 2

AT THE WILTERN IN LOS ANGELES

SLASH Featuring Myles Kennedy and The Conspirators have postponed tonight’s performance (Wednesday, October 3) at The Wiltern in Los Angeles. The show has been rescheduled for Sunday, December 2 at The Wiltern.  Tickets for the postponed show will be honored on the rescheduled night and refunds will be available at point of purchase for those ticket holders who can not attend the re-scheduled show. Vocalist MYLES KENNEDY is unfortunately ill and unable to perform at this time.  Patrons should hold onto their tickets for all postponed shows. The band regrets this inconvenience to their fans and thanks them for their support.

“We want to be 100% for this gig and we’re just not at this moment,” says SLASH. “We’ll be back December 2nd in fighting form. See you then!”

“My apologies to everyone who was planning on coming out to the show tonight,” adds Myles Kennedy. “I promise to make it up to you when we return in a few months.”

This entry was posted in Featured and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Ajdx4
    Posted October 3, 2012 at 2:29 pm | Permalink

Damn.

2. Chris Andre
    Posted October 3, 2012 at 2:51 pm | Permalink

Rescheduled for a Sunday night? Really? That’s probably not happening for me or for a lot of other people who bought tickets for this show.

3. Josh Learn
    Posted October 3, 2012 at 5:37 pm | Permalink

We just drove out to the Wiltern and saw the show is canceled. Get well soon Miles!

4. Steffanie
    Posted October 4, 2012 at 12:12 am | Permalink

I was so looking forward to the show, which would be over by now. So in a positive outlook i now have 2 months of Slash featuring Miles Kennedy & The Conspirators to look forward to!!

I’m so happy for you to finally have an amazing songwriter/singer and the prerfect band, once again in your mix, Slash! You deserve the best!! See you in December.

Stef

5. Scott
    Posted October 6, 2012 at 12:43 pm | Permalink

I flew out from Salt Lake City to see this concert, booked a hotel night stay at the Ramada Wilshire, over paid for my concert ticket only to get the total FU shaft by having Slash & his band cancel the show. Maybe with all their big appologies they could cover the cost of my airfare to get back out there in December.
    My wife is convinced that they simply partied way too hard in Oakland, a great concert from what I heard & gave all of their fans in LA the finger because of it.
    After reading slash’s book on how Axel pulled this stuff all the time he must be going through a case of Da je vous.
    What a let down, and huge loss of hard earned money for me.
    J.S. Kinnear

• Scott
      Posted October 6, 2012 at 12:45 pm | Permalink

Why can’t I post a comment??

6. dave_!
    Posted October 8, 2012 at 5:15 pm | Permalink

Anyone looking to part with three tickets please email me and I will purchase them from you. Thanks in advance.

7. Alex
    Posted October 9, 2012 at 8:32 am | Permalink

I was very upset when I saw this letter on the Wiltern, the day of the show.
    I’ve traveled from Brazil to LA to get to know Slash in person through the VIP tickets… very sad day to me :(

8. T-Rex
    Posted October 20, 2012 at 6:00 am | Permalink

I just want to give a shout out to Myles to get better. Love you guys and I really enjoyed seeing you perform at Rock The Park. Congrats on the amazing band, album, tour, and overall success guys!

9. Davide Riccardi
    Posted October 30, 2012 at 1:09 am | Permalink

dont worry slash… if you cant you can’t, the important is that you will not postpone the concert that i will come to see next year..ahahah joking.. any probable update on the 2013 tour. i will be in the states for March … any concert during that month? just think it’s 15 years that i’m trying to catch in concert but due to my job i miss you all the time.. If you read this email. just i want to say that i’m following you so much that i consider you my second brother. :) … i cant wait.. there are 3 most important thing in my life: GOD, my Brother , and your Guitar. ciao bello

10. Posted February 27, 2013 at 8:19 pm | Permalink

When things start getting overly logical, the attraction disappears.
    By doing this, you are allowing yourself to get what you
    want as you want it. Stassi confronts the girl by asking
    her if she had sexual relations with Tom in the past.

11. Posted March 2, 2013 at 7:38 am | Permalink

The one particular person who got the slice of cake that contained the prize is meant to host the next Mardi Gras party.
    These cookies are delicate, so parchment lined sheets are finest in this case.
    The extra big, five quart mixing bowl is advantageous as it can combine significant
    quantities of dough or other foods.

12. Posted March 4, 2013 at 8:48 am | Permalink

Tremendous issues here. I’m very happy to peer your article. Thank you so much and I’m looking forward to contact
    you. Will you please drop me a mail?

13. Posted May 11, 2013 at 3:39 am | Permalink

Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it.
    Look advanced to more added agreeable from you!

By the way, how can we communicate?

14. Posted May 31, 2013 at 7:49 am | Permalink

Post writing is also a excitement, if you be familiar with then you can write or else it is complex to write.

15. Posted June 10, 2013 at 10:10 am | Permalink

Link exchange is nothing else however it is only placing the other person’s webpage link on your page at appropriate place and other person will also do similar in favor of you.

16. Posted June 14, 2013 at 10:32 pm | Permalink

Hello there! I could have sworn I’ve been to this site before but after reading through some of the post I realized it’s new to me.
    Anyways, I’m definitely happy I found it and I’ll
    be bookmarking and checking back frequently!