Apocalyptic Love special enhanced edition in US

As SLASH Featuring Myles Kennedy and The Conspirators are currently embarked on their world tour, the group have announced they’ll release a special 3-disc special enhanced edition of their acclaimed new studio album APOCALYPTIC LOVE exclusively at Best Buy on November 19. The collection includes the full 15-track version of the album including bonus songs “Crazy Life” and “Carolina,” eight unreleased acoustic tracks from the group’s Guitar Center Sessions as well as the “Live From NY” concert DVD from SLASH’s sold-out record release show filmed live at Irving Plaza in New York City. The special enhanced edition will also include a collectible guitar pick tin. GET YOURS HERE: http://bit.ly/Qv5EJ1

Produced by Eric Valentine, who also did the same honors for his first solo disc Slash, all the songs on APOCALYPTIC LOVE were written together by Slash and Myles Kennedy. SLASH and his bandmates Myles Kennedy and The Conspirators–Myles Kennedy (vocals), Brent Fitz (drums), Todd Kerns (bass) and Frank Sidoris (guitar)–are riding a wave of critical acclaim with a four-star review in Revolver magazine noting: “Apocalyptic Love is at heart a collection of lean, high-octane rock-and-roll tunes built to be blasted out of open-top sports cars or, more suitably, open-air stadiums” (July 2012).  Elsewhere, the Los Angeles Times said: “Fans of his work in GNR and Velvet Revolver will find much to embrace in the album’s 13 tracks, ranging from the sneering rock hooks of ‘You’re a Lie’ and the heavy metal grind of ‘Halo’ to the extended instrumental passages on ‘Anastasia’” (May 24, 2012)

Following is the full track listing for the APOCALYPTIC LOVE 3-Disc Special Enhanced Edition, EXCLUSIVELY at Best Buy:

APOCALYPTIC LOVE’ (Deluxe CD)

1) Apocalyptic Love

11) Hard & Fast

12) Far and Away

13) Shots Fired

Bonus Tracks

14) Carolina

15) Crazy Life

LIVE AT GUITAR CENTER (Acoustic) (CD)

1)    Beggars and Hangers On

2)    Back From Cali

3)    Civil War

4)    Fall to Pieces

5)    Far and Away

6)    Starlight

7)    Not For Me

8)    Sweet Child O’ Mine

“LIVE FROM NY” CONCERT AT IRVING PLAZA (DVD, 72 min)

1)    Mean Bone

12)  Just Like Anything

13)  Halo

14)  You’re A Lie

15)  Slither

Encore:

16)  By The Sword

This entry was posted in Featured, In the Press, Live Performance, Music, Video. Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Stacie
    Posted November 12, 2012 at 11:15 am | Permalink

Just read about the new release of apocalyptic love and I was just wondering if it was going to be available for the English fans as well? I would love a copy of this but it seems to read as only the American fans are going to b able to perchase this. It doesn’t seem fair :( !!!!!!!

2. Roben
    Posted November 12, 2012 at 5:26 pm | Permalink

F*cking amazing.. what about vinyl version?

3. Jocelyn Larouche
    Posted November 13, 2012 at 4:42 am | Permalink

Why not in Canada ?

4. Sean Barnard
    Posted November 14, 2012 at 6:34 am | Permalink

Is this available in the UK if so where can I get one?

5. Lucas sandoval
    Posted November 19, 2012 at 11:13 am | Permalink

This is only for USA? I live in Argentina and i want it : (

6. Ashley
    Posted November 19, 2012 at 11:17 am | Permalink

When is it gonna be available to buy in Canada? Would love to get it for my dad for Xmas and for me

7. Carrie Bakken
    Posted November 19, 2012 at 1:21 pm | Permalink

Hi, I am from Calgary Canada, I am desperate for a copy. My husband and I have been huge fans from the beginning of Slashes career. Our son is too :) So much That Devon our son got tickets for us to Slash and Myles Kennedy in July, It was absolutely amazing. By far the best gift we had ever received.I was really hoping to purchase a copy for my son for Christamas. Please let me know if there is any way possible. Thankyou…. Carrie Bakken.

8. Kalin
    Posted November 19, 2012 at 5:53 pm | Permalink

Can you get this in New Zealand?

9. Ricardo Campillo
    Posted November 20, 2012 at 7:55 am | Permalink

Hello!! I’m from Spain and I’d like to buy the new Apocalyptic Love special enhanced edition. Is it possible? Where can I buy it?
    Thank you, R’ n’ R!!!

10. Rafael Holanda
    Posted November 20, 2012 at 8:06 am | Permalink

how to buy?

11. Erika Delgado
    Posted November 20, 2012 at 9:21 pm | Permalink

want to buy it, how ca i get them???? . I am from Peru. Where can I find them????? Please I really want those cds. Plus the UK edition as well. Thank you… Don´t you have plans to come and play here in Peru????

12. Dave
    Posted November 20, 2012 at 11:34 pm | Permalink

Why were the GN’R songs edited out of the DVD? 4 songs were left out of the original show.

13. Rafael Holanda
    Posted November 22, 2012 at 7:07 am | Permalink

The link posted for purchase, available only got the cd and dvd, and not in the way that is described above is correct?

14. Corrine
    Posted November 22, 2012 at 7:58 am | Permalink

After seeing the Gutar Centre acoustic tracks, I would love to have even that part of the CD! The DVD a bonus! Please let us know when it will be launched in the UK!!!

15. Valeria
    Posted November 28, 2012 at 7:42 pm | Permalink

I’m from Mexico… Where can I find it here? or How can i buy it??

16. Tiffany Drake
    Posted November 29, 2012 at 7:04 pm | Permalink

I would love to buy this for my boyfriend, but he has only a Blue Ray player. Does it come in Blue Ray? Even better if I could get both a Blue Ray and a DVD, I could keep the DVD for myself. Please let me know! I love Slash forever and Myles is the greatest vocalist today! The best team Rock music has seen in decades ! Loved the show in Dallas, Tx. and praying you come back again!

17. Robert Johnson
    Posted December 4, 2012 at 9:28 am | Permalink

When will this be coming out in Canada I REALLY REALLY REALLY want this

18. Hellabore
    Posted December 31, 2012 at 11:40 am | Permalink

As long as ALL the songs are on it… I bought mine from Amazon.

A HUG would be enough for me.., R&Fn’R

19. Carol StLouis
    Posted March 3, 2013 at 11:22 am | Permalink

My husband and I are in love with the guitar center sessions featuring Myles Kennedy. We already bought a cd with those songs but really love the acoustic version and were wondering how we can purchase those. Thanks

20. Posted July 27, 2013 at 12:47 pm | Permalink

Hi I am so thrilled I found your weblog,
    I really found you by error, while I was looking on Yahoo for something else, Anyhow I am here now and would just like to say cheers
    for a tremendous post and a all round exciting blog (I also love
    the theme/design), I don’t have time to browse
    it all at the minute but I have saved it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the awesome
    work.