European tour – February 2013

Slash ft. Myles Kennedy and The Conspirators are heading back to Europe in February, 2013.  Be sure to check out the tour dates to see if they’re coming to your city.

This entry was posted in Featured, Live Performance, Music, Tour. Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Posted November 27, 2012 at 8:08 am | Permalink

Are there more dates coming or are these all the dates?

2. raradoom
    Posted November 28, 2012 at 5:07 pm | Permalink

will there be any VIP packages, backstage passes or meet&greets?

3. Enrique
    Posted December 5, 2012 at 6:55 am | Permalink

Oh man… I hope that list is not closed, I haven´t seen any date in Spain

4. Posted December 5, 2012 at 8:08 am | Permalink

support support support

5. carl de silva
    Posted December 5, 2012 at 10:23 am | Permalink

****can i please become part of slash’s road crew!!****
    i owned my own construction company so im good with my hands and i love to play guitar. i could go travelling but my dream would be to follow this dude around the world and lug his gear!
    this was worth a shot!!!!
    carl

6. Mati
    Posted December 6, 2012 at 4:28 am | Permalink

Not coming to Spain this time huh???

7. Anders Pedersen
    Posted December 15, 2012 at 4:25 am | Permalink

Hey looking forward to see you guys perform again.. I wish that you’ll bring a talkbox to do Rocket Queen.. and by the way your current band line up is perfect hope it wont change :D

8. Terence Garcia
    Posted December 19, 2012 at 3:35 pm | Permalink

PLEASE PLAY LONDON ON MARCH 2nd 2013 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Sid
    Posted January 5, 2013 at 4:28 pm | Permalink

Change the venue in Dublin to a bigger one. Please. Missed out on a ticket

10. todd in wichita
    Posted January 6, 2013 at 10:02 pm | Permalink

Hello people in Europe : GO SEE SLASH ! You will be glad you did. The living legend has a fantastic band that delivers the goods . Hope he comes back to Kansas .

11. Sarah Liddle
    Posted January 12, 2013 at 12:37 pm | Permalink

Come to Newcastle again :DDD

12. paul
    Posted January 14, 2013 at 5:29 am | Permalink

Slash, please come to Singapore / Asia as well!

13. Zeke Meredith
    Posted January 14, 2013 at 8:11 pm | Permalink

Dear Slash
    Please come back to Sydney Australia in 2013. unfortunately i missed ur last australian concert but i will definitely be at ur next one.

14. Posted January 18, 2013 at 5:25 am | Permalink

Dear Slash.
    I see that, again, you won’t tour across Spain. You don’t play
    in our clubs since “Libertad” days!!! What are you waiting for?
    Is a promoters problem?
    Please, we need you back in Barcelona.

15. Nuno Duarte
    Posted January 18, 2013 at 5:55 am | Permalink

I can´t believe you are doing another come back to euro and for the 2nd time you dont come to PORTUGAL…. :(

16. NICK DEKOULOS
    Posted February 5, 2013 at 4:47 pm | Permalink

hey slash and myles and the conspirators…will you please, please, please,please,please,please,please,
    please, please, please,please,please,please,please,please, please, please, please, please, please, please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,
    please,please, please, please,please,please,please,please,please, please, please, please, please, please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please,please, please, please,please,please,please,please…come play a gig in Athens Greece?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

17. krystal-leigh kouzan
    Posted February 26, 2013 at 10:45 pm | Permalink

Hi,

My Fiance is a massive Slash fan, I was wondering, how would one go about booking Slash for a private gig?

18. swan ford
    Posted April 10, 2013 at 3:51 pm | Permalink

slash….a legend u r my son…keep up the good work-hello from oz where yo tours have been appreciated…rock out!

19. Posted April 18, 2013 at 2:52 pm | Permalink

Please come to Greece. ugh.

20. dave
    Posted May 8, 2013 at 1:02 am | Permalink

please let me know when the tour comes again in italy thanks

21. Posted May 21, 2013 at 8:51 pm | Permalink

Asking questions are genuinely good thing if you are not understanding
    anything fully, except this article gives nice understanding even.

Also visit my web blog – Devin

22. Posted May 22, 2013 at 8:15 pm | Permalink

I think everything published was actually very reasonable.
    However, think about this, suppose you added a little information?
    I am not saying your content is not good.

, however what if you added a headline to possibly get
    folk’s attention? I mean European tour – February 2013 is a little vanilla. You ought to look at Yahoo’s front page and see how they
    create news headlines to grab people to open the links.
    You might try adding a video or a related picture or two
    to grab people excited about what you’ve got to say. Just my opinion, it might make your blog a little bit more interesting.

23. Posted May 23, 2013 at 2:08 pm | Permalink

Howdy very cool website!! Guy .. Excellent .. Wonderful .. I
    will bookmark your website and take the feeds additionally?
    I am happy to search out numerous helpful info here within the
    put up, we need develop extra strategies on this regard, thank you for sharing.
    . . . . .

24. Posted May 23, 2013 at 3:27 pm | Permalink

Hurrah! At last I got a webpage from where I can genuinely obtain
    useful data regarding my study and knowledge.

25. Posted May 23, 2013 at 11:32 pm | Permalink

A person essentially help to make seriously articles I would state.

This is the very first time I frequented your website page and thus far?

I amazed with the analysis you made to make this actual publish extraordinary.
    Great job!

26. Posted May 24, 2013 at 6:18 am | Permalink

Hi! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and
    say I really enjoy reading through your posts.
    Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums
    that deal with the same subjects? Thanks for your time!

27. Posted May 24, 2013 at 9:07 am | Permalink

Helpful info. Lucky me I found your web site accidentally,
    and I’m surprised why this coincidence didn’t came about earlier!
    I bookmarked it.