“Anastasia” interactive video with guitar tabs

Check out the new interactive video player for “Anastasia” which includes guitar tabs for the entire song.

On top of that, Guitar World is running an Anastasia guitar cover contest where you can enter to win a guitar signed by Slash.  Click Here for more information on the contest: http://bit.ly/WaNe1V

This entry was posted in Contests, Featured, Music, Video. Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Benjammy
    Posted March 15, 2013 at 8:39 am | Permalink

I just want to say that Slash is my absolute FAVORITE guitarist of all time. No one has influenced my own guitar playing to the degree he has and I have the utmost respect for him. However, I’ve had completely horrible experiences with his website and customer services. I purchased the deluxe version of “Apocolyptic Love” which came with a free tee shirt that because of a lousy website I wasnt able to claim, and despite calling customer service 6 times over a week they were never there and never returned my call. And this video has no interactive tab on it and every time i click the link it just sends me to the article about it on GuitarWorld.com. Again, Slash is awesome, but whoever runs his website needs to get fired.

2. Posted March 18, 2013 at 5:32 pm | Permalink

tgrtgr

3. Mike
    Posted March 21, 2013 at 7:33 pm | Permalink

An idea: I just saw you interviewed on a Jools Holland show from 2010. You mentioned how you admired Jimmy Hendrix as an influence. They then showed a clip of Hendrix performing. My idea is to have a video made of you playing with Jimmy Hendrix with you being super imposed on the screen with him aka Natalie Cole with her father Nat King Cole.

4. Posted March 21, 2013 at 11:39 pm | Permalink

Cheers! It is the best time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. The Stability of Case Processing and Sentencing Post http://i.aotao.com.au/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=105821

5. Posted March 25, 2013 at 6:45 pm | Permalink

Slash is the whole reason i syarted a band you rock.slash & jimi greatest ever

6. Leon
    Posted March 27, 2013 at 7:26 am | Permalink

I’ve allways loved Guns and Roses and Slash-but Ireally like This new band too!
    You guys ROCK!!!
    Keep Playing.

Leon

7. Posted April 18, 2013 at 8:05 am | Permalink

I have a guitar signed by slash that says “To my biggest fan Robert Burkent” which is my wife’s name. I have a wife named Robert. It’s Legit.

8. Debbie Phillips
    Posted May 10, 2013 at 12:55 am | Permalink

OMFG! It has taken me all these years of listening to awesome rock to realize you were behind the best of it! Your skills are unparalled. Thank you for even existing. Awesome!!!!

9. Posted June 8, 2013 at 7:50 pm | Permalink

Excellent!!!! Best one

10. Posted June 28, 2013 at 8:03 pm | Permalink

A brief report issued by Tianshan Net, an official news Web site for Xinjiang, said that in Hanairike Township in Hotan, a crowd wielding weapons “assembled in a disturbance, and the public security authorities took emergency action and detained people taking part, rapidly quelling them.” Retro Jordans for Cheap http://www.hspa.com/product/NewJordans2013.php

11. jocomonground
    Posted July 11, 2013 at 10:18 pm | Permalink

Dear Slash, I was a volunteer at Lansing common ground fest this year and I worked with Cindy whom you treated so wonderfully. You went above and beyond when you went out of your way to comfort a young man you had never met and shower him with gifts. From what I heard he was up and around a bit today still feeling giddy from your gesture. I know it must have meant the world to him. Thank you for being you… PS, Cindy is still walking in the clouds…lol

12. Gaagaan
    Posted August 20, 2013 at 2:40 am | Permalink

LOVE SLASH

13. Posted September 2, 2013 at 10:20 pm | Permalink

Everything published made a ton of sense. However,
    what about this? suppose you added a little content?
    I mean, I don’t wish to tell you how to run your blog, however what if you added a
    headline that grabbed a person’s attention? I mean
    “Anastasia” interactive video with guitar tabs is kinda vanilla.
    You might glance at Yahoo’s home page and watch how they create post headlines to get viewers to open the links.
    You might add a related video or a related pic or two to grab
    people interested about what you’ve got to say.
    Just my opinion, it might bring your posts a little livelier.

14. Rejean Gagnon
    Posted September 18, 2013 at 8:42 pm | Permalink

Hi Slash. I`m a big fan of your`s from Canada. I have a song for you I would like to recomend.. Myles Kennedy would be perfect for vocals. Please trust me when I say this is not a waste of your time. Simply reply and I will give you more details if I peek your curiosity.

Rejean