Slash X Ron English limited edition bust sculpture

The cover art for Slash’s first solo album was created by the one and only artist, Ron English, who has now re-created a fiberglass bust of that image. In collaboration with the prestigious Hong Kong sculpture house, Garage Works, the approximately 15″ tall English Slash bust is being released on April 8th, and there will only be 10 pieces available.

Sculptures will be available on April 8th starting at 12noon EST here: http://bit.ly/XcyvF3

Slash ron English

This entry was posted in Featured. Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Posted April 3, 2013 at 6:56 pm | Permalink

Been a fan since GNR

2. kathy dennis
    Posted April 15, 2013 at 4:34 pm | Permalink

Very cool bust of Slash. I’m 2 poor to get one, but Rock N F’N Roll!!

3. Laura
    Posted April 19, 2013 at 12:40 pm | Permalink

looking for a lead guitarist

4. Laura
    Posted April 19, 2013 at 1:03 pm | Permalink

can you help me meet some one to make out with me

5. Posted April 19, 2013 at 2:02 pm | Permalink

Your great Slash! You guys sound great together . I have a new original. single on my website to listen for free I hope you like it. Slash, Canters Deli, I am up at Central Coast in Clint & Dina Eastwoods area. I hope to see you. Gary ~

6. Ines tahiri
    Posted April 24, 2013 at 4:36 pm | Permalink

omg this is just amazing ! unfortunately i live in morocco so i can’t buy one !!!!! love iiit, i m a big fan

7. Posted April 25, 2013 at 7:33 pm | Permalink

<3 LO AMOOO

8. Tyler
    Posted April 25, 2013 at 11:22 pm | Permalink

Slash/Myles

Thank u for coming back to THUNDER BAY.
    The last show was unreal…. Pls keep up the good work & rocking hard!
    See ya in the parking lot for a beer.

Ty

9. Tyler
    Posted April 25, 2013 at 11:24 pm | Permalink

Slash/Myles

Thank u for coming to THUNDER BAY again
    Keep up the good work. The last show was awesome.
    See u in the parking lot for a beer.

Ty

10. Posted May 1, 2013 at 9:09 am | Permalink

hello!,I really like your writing very a lot! percentage we keep in touch extra about your post on AOL? I need a specialist in this space to resolve my problem. May be that’s you! Looking forward to peer you. visit website http://listeruptionv2-review.com/list-eruption-v2-0-review-by-anonymous

11. Kevin Jones
    Posted June 16, 2013 at 10:21 pm | Permalink

Die hard fan of Slash and he is on my top 3 people I have ever wanted to meet. In fact he is #1 on the list. I am 35 years old and have wanted to meet him since I was 8. I know you get letters like this all the time. I would buy a Les Paul Signature guitar to get signed if I could ever meet him. I know he is coming to St.Louis on July 21 and I live in the STL area. I would donate to his favorite Charity or whatever I had to do to meet him. Please let me know if you could help me meet my idol.

Kevin Jones

12. William vanhorn
    Posted June 30, 2013 at 5:34 pm | Permalink

Hello slash or whomever..I am writing on behalf of my adopted son. His name is Gordon. Our family is predominantly white but Gordon is muxed. Gordon is 10 soon to be 11. Gordon has had a real bad childhood until we adopted him and introduced him to Slashes Music. He loves his hairand wants to learn guitar too. His older brother is teaching him. My wife & I put on shows called JAMFEST. no I do not eant to request an appearance. But thought I would ask for maybe a meet and greet. I would pay the expenses and everything for our son Gordon to meet his idol of Rock n roll… If this is possible my number is 757-419-0904…thank you…Bill VanHorn

13. William vanhorn
    Posted June 30, 2013 at 5:40 pm | Permalink

If I pay expenses what is the chance of my adopted son meeting Slash. My son is 10 and trying to fit in and he LOVES slash..My son Gordon is biracial and his new family is white.We are teaching him that everyo.e is equal and anyone can succeed if they work hard & believe they can do it..He wants to be like slash especially like slashes hair..again I would pay all expenses just so my son could meet slash….thanx…Bill VanHorn…757–419-,0904

14. Todd Spanganberg
    Posted July 8, 2013 at 6:53 pm | Permalink

I am 42 years old and have been battling brain cancer since 2003. In 2003 the diagnoses of the tumor blew out a torch that lit my soul with the music i had loved and known to that point. last year when tuning into vh1 randomly cought the made it stoke concert. That very moment in my life changed again and i felt that torch that I had lost flame back up in my soul. I was once again excited about this music as i was watching the stoke concert to its end. When it ended i went to itunes and bought stoke and apocaliptik love. Ever since that night I have been excited again about new music and I have slash and myles and the rest of the band to thank. I have been reading slashs book too. I will be attending the july 17th show at Cmac with my son too. Todd…..R&F@#$R

15. Dan Gildersleeve
    Posted July 12, 2013 at 6:51 am | Permalink

If it has not already been done…..Have Mr. Hudson or his representative report the guitar as stolen to the police agency of jurisdiction. Make sure that they enter the guitar’s serial number into the NCIC data base. If any police officer from any state comes in contact with the guitar and checks the serial number it will come back as stolen and will automatically notify the entering police agency.

16. Posted September 15, 2013 at 11:39 pm | Permalink

The roduct dotera wintergreen definitely exceeded my expectations.
    Due to his meteoric career path, many are interested in ways to tell
    when you doterra wintergreen need just a little curious?

However, after you register with AshmaxStep 2 Sign uup with GDI,
    after you educate yourself these techniques you’ll be
    able to choose a network marketing genuis. The Network
    Marketing industry is the leading force in this trend?

In a way, your leads will start rolling in like clockwork.

Feel free to surf to my page :: primerica reviews – http://meettommerkey.com,

17. Stu Cook
    Posted September 29, 2013 at 4:00 pm | Permalink

Just a thought I have a illness which is rare 1 in a million to be exact fancy having a look slash maybe help the suffers out its called nomid cinca …. yep maybe some extra publicity for you but a lot more for the suffers of this ilness hope to hear from you even if it is a get lost buddy .