PledgeMusic Campaign for the Nothing Left To Fear Soundtrack

“As a co-producer of both the motion picture Nothing Left To Fear and the soundtrack to the film, I’ve been heavily involved in every step of the creation of both the film and the score. I’ve decided to make this soundtrack exclusively available on PledgeMusic as a way to gain a more personal interaction with you guys, the fans. I am a huge fan of horror films ever since i was a little kid in England, and now I’m excited to share the process of what goes into creating projects like this.

Anyone who pledges will not only have access to behind the scenes interviews, early looks at soundtrack art, and exclusive signed items, but you will also have access to a live chat where I’ll answer some of your questions about the film, the score, and everything that’s been happening along the way. As a bonus, we’re going to give you one song from the soundtrack as soon as you pledge.” – SLASH  iiii]; )’

The album will be available for pre-order exclusively at http://www.pledgemusic.com/slash. When fans pledge and pre-order the album, they will gain access to one-of-a-kind experiences with SLASH, as well as merchandise for the film.

For more information on all packages available, click http://www.pledgemusic.com/slash.

This entry was posted in Featured, Music, Video. Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Bernardo-Brazil-RJ
    Posted July 20, 2013 at 11:13 pm | Permalink

slash thanks for doing what you do….. you are incredible man.. thanks for play for us we love you man õ//

2. mindy73
    Posted July 22, 2013 at 6:43 pm | Permalink

Went to make a pretty sizable pledge but there is no incentive, everything is gone for the larger amounts, what do you get if you make over a $200 pledge? My son is a huge fan and would love to get him something with your name on it Slash.

3. Lana Wiberg
    Posted July 23, 2013 at 11:06 am | Permalink

Happy birthday Slash! I hope that you find the Les Paul that you’re looking for!

4. Lana Wiberg
    Posted July 23, 2013 at 11:08 am | Permalink

Happy Birthday and I hope you find the Les Paul you’re looking for!!!

5. lori ann koestler
    Posted July 23, 2013 at 8:53 pm | Permalink

Can’t wait! ;-)
    What I heard, sounded fantastic, excited to hear it all!
    :-)

6. Samuel Nobre
    Posted July 28, 2013 at 2:16 pm | Permalink

Hey Slash, please, come back to Brazil !! This time come to Goiânia, it’s an awesome city !! I’ll be waiting for you ! My dream it’s be like you, a real guitarrist !! I hope see you here iii];-)

7. Andrea Thome
    Posted August 31, 2013 at 10:07 am | Permalink

read your biographie, is`nt that bad, drugs and alcohol no good. Miles Kennedy is a great guy.

8. Andrea Thome
    Posted August 31, 2013 at 10:09 am | Permalink

look for weirdo, miss it in the webworld. dear,

9. Derrick
    Posted September 5, 2013 at 7:10 am | Permalink

I have an all original early 1957 Les Paul Gold Top that is in excellent condition. This guitat has not been played since my uncle died in 1967. It has been checked out recently and works great. If anyone would be interested in it please email me.

10. Melon Village
    Posted September 13, 2013 at 6:13 pm | Permalink

Hey babe I’m writting you this because i need you.
    My name is Vero and I live in Mexico City i’m 16 and my boyfriends birthday is on september the 26th, he is going to be 17 and he really really loves you so i was wondering if you could do something special, like a video or at least a photo saying Happy birthday. His name is Memo.
    Please, i think i’m not asking for too much.
    My email is verogoremu@gmail.com
    Twitter @SonrieMelon

11. Filipe Casado
    Posted September 17, 2013 at 7:06 pm | Permalink

Hey Slash how you are.
    i’m a fan from Brasil , an i want to say that me an my family loves you. you are the best guitarist of the world!!!! we wish you success!!!

12. Posted September 27, 2013 at 1:31 pm | Permalink

Hello, I just want that Slash see this, is my tribute

13. Filip Nilsson
    Posted October 9, 2013 at 4:43 am | Permalink

You might have already heard it but I just wanted to share this extremely talanted girl playing the fantastic old GnR hit “Sweet chile o mine” on a guzheng (asian string instrument, the “classic” sound of chinese music). At first you thing she is good, but at 3 minutes in to the song she is ripping!

14. R.A.Y.
    Posted October 16, 2013 at 8:45 pm | Permalink

Hi! Slash, you are going to Hell after “Nothing Left to Fear”…Hell, Michigan, right?!!! ;)

Myles Kennedy’s voice (and the musical score) is wickedly amazing! Can we buy the soundtrack off of Amazon?

Scary movies traumatize me. Nothing was as bad as when the men in the family spilled on how they tormented their sisters when they were young. Although everyone laughs, even their sisters, their stories scared me for life! Your movie sounds too scary but the music is way COOL!

There was a movie made in the 1980′s that just screams “sequel”. It was a real psychological thriller. Never could figure out why no one made a sequel because the movie made good money.

Sorry to wimp out about the movie but looking forward to the music. Myles can you hit the lower register like Jacob Bunton from Adler? Maybe in your next movie from Hell – Michigan?!! ;)

15. Bobby
    Posted October 18, 2013 at 6:40 am | Permalink

I want to see the new movie that slash is coming out with i am excited and i am one of slashe’s biggest fans he is my #1 idol

16. Teri Phelps
    Posted October 20, 2013 at 6:42 am | Permalink

Hi there!

My husband, David Phelps, is cousin of Kris Derrig. We didn’t know alot about Kris and his story until a recent death in the family and now I am obsessed with learning more. We know he was good at making guitars and we know that you liked them.
    Do you have any information you can share about Kris? Did you ever meet him? Any chance on this earth that we could find and buy one of his guitars?
    We live in Atlanta and know that he use to hang out here. I am trying to get in touch with anyone who can share so info. Thanks so much. LOVE, LOVE your work. Teri Phelps,

17. rob middleton
    Posted October 20, 2013 at 11:37 am | Permalink

i have been waiting a long time to have my les paul signed by you slash, i might as well dream on hey

18. rob middleton
    Posted October 20, 2013 at 11:39 am | Permalink

best guitarist that walked this earth

19. phil hignett
    Posted November 7, 2013 at 1:38 pm | Permalink

your sound stirs the soul thank you :)

20. raymond smallwood
    Posted November 14, 2013 at 10:33 am | Permalink

rock on i have few things i am interested in anymore and your music is diffenately at the top of the list.thankyou for aspiring to continually perfecting your gift that you share

21. RGH
    Posted December 18, 2013 at 7:58 pm | Permalink

Slash must see Jeff Gutt of X Factor and just maybe???? It looks like a match that would pay in spades!!!