#AskSlash And Your Questions Were Answered

You asked your questions and Slash has answered! Beginning next Tuesday, May 20th at 10 AM PST, we will be rolling out the first episode of #AskSlash on Slash’s Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/slash

We collected a ton of great questions and Slash has answered the best ones on video! Make sure you tune in each week to see if he answered your question.

This entry was posted in Featured, In the Press, Music, Video. Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. eugene ward
    Posted May 15, 2014 at 11:08 pm | Permalink

My son plays in a band called The Inkhearts,
    He is 19 and comes up with some goid riffs, Temper Temper played at Zanzi bar Liverpool uk example. YouTube.

My question to Slash is, what does he think of my son and band, and how do you come up with your riffs and solos.
    Many thanks for reading and hope to hear from you soon.

Eugene Ward.

2. Matt Irving
    Posted May 17, 2014 at 7:11 pm | Permalink

Hey Slash,
    I’ve been a fan of yours since ’92. Love your work and have had athe prividledg of meeting you.

My question to you is the the following.

In my opinion and a lot of others you have amazing eyes. Why do you choose to wear sunglasses constantly to hide them?…..It must be pretty difficult to see indoors when you wear them and not the best fashion statement and must create some distance when you are interacting with people. It would be great to see you without you sunglasses more offen,

Can’t wait to hear your new material!!!!!

3. Didier
    Posted May 19, 2014 at 11:08 am | Permalink

Hey! I would like to know if Slash will come back in Luxemburg (Rockhal) for his next european tour. That was a very great concert the first time and whole Luxemburg is waiting for his come back with fantastic music an great solos. Since then i started playing guitar, the first song i tried was Sweet child o mine, not so easy for beginner, but very nice after a lot of training. Please tell me when Slash’s comming back to us.
    Rocking regards.

4. Gabriel
    Posted May 19, 2014 at 11:52 am | Permalink

Hello I am a begginer guitar player and I want to ask you what is most important a good Guitar or a good Amp? I am looking forward to buy something but no one gives me a clear answer.

5. Dusko Rozic
    Posted May 20, 2014 at 1:36 pm | Permalink

Hi Slash,

At first sorry for my very bad english :)

I´m a big fan of your music. You play your songs and especially your solos with so much emotion.

So now my question or better said my request. There is one song that has fallen into oblivion which is one of my favorite songs. I was a few times at your concerts in austria, but i miss one great song. That song is Back and forth again. Will you ever play this song live again? Im sure i´m not the only one who would like to hear this great song.

6. Boris Ristic
    Posted May 21, 2014 at 8:25 am | Permalink

!!!Serbia, Bosnia and Croatia need help!!!! Serbia, Bosnia and Croatia really need your help. We are all struggling with disastrous floods that have hit our countries like NEVER BEFORE IN HISTORY. Thousands of people have lost their homes, belongings and everything else they worked for their entire lives. For the first time after the war, people of Serbia, Bosnia and Croatia are united in one goal – to survive. Please, BE A PART OF OUR SALVATION AND RAISE AWARENESS BY MAKING OUR CRY FOR HELP A FRONT PAGE ON YOUR FACEBOOK, WEBSITE, TWITTER FOR AT LEAST A DAY. I hope that you’ll do it. Your great fan Boris Ristic from Serbia, Belgrade.

7. Nicola Hughes
    Posted May 21, 2014 at 2:27 pm | Permalink

Hello slash! When will you be touring in the UK next?

8. Amanda Winfrey
    Posted May 22, 2014 at 12:21 pm | Permalink

Is there anyway you can add a tour date later this year to come to North Carolina?

9. Posted May 22, 2014 at 9:16 pm | Permalink

Hi Slash, what about release officiall, like Pearl Jam or Metallica

10. Raphael Veiga de Oli
    Posted May 23, 2014 at 7:56 pm | Permalink

Hi Slash I’m Brazilian and have 16 years old.
    Don’t sppeaking English very well, but I will try write right.
    I and my friends, have a band. We playing for one year, we have several own songs, and I’m your fã. My dream is playing with you some day.
    I have several problems in my life, as sex abuse, father don’t help me and etc.
    If you wanna listen some song of my band, ask to me, I send to you.
    I wait your answer. I scare the song of my band, are rock and roll, and we can are the new time band.
    Guitar: Raphael Veiga

11. Alexandre Clouzard
    Posted May 25, 2014 at 8:48 am | Permalink

Hey Slash wath’s up? Do you use modes in your solo? I love your music =)

12. Louis Quinn
    Posted May 25, 2014 at 12:09 pm | Permalink

Hey Slash, Im using my dads email if thats OK! I’m an awesome fan and hope you’d trade one of your Les Paul’s for my Schecter. It’s brand new!! I’m sure my dad will pay any difference. I can send you a video of me blasting the neighboured with sweet child of mine! Im 10 years old.

Keep Cool
    Louis

13. Arran Sundstrup
    Posted May 25, 2014 at 3:22 pm | Permalink

Hi Slash! My name is Arran, I am 15 and live in Australia. I am doing a project for visual communications at school. We could choose anything, but I was interested in the concept of what would be your design for a perfect studio. It would be great if you had some thoughts or even a plan. I hope that you will be able to include this in your questions for your YouTube series or have a moment to reply.

I think you’re the greatest.

Arran

14. Steve In Augusta, Ga
    Posted May 26, 2014 at 9:49 am | Permalink

Hey, just curious. I know this is a long shot but every year during the Masters golf tournament there is a large concert at the Lady Antebellum Amphitheatre with several acts that perform. Darius Rucker usually performs and we’ve even had Cheap Trick in the past. I would like to ask you guys to perform next year! I’m an Augusta native and a huge fan of your work both individually and collectively. This truly would be an unforgettable night in Augusta if you were to perform. Can’t wait to hear the new album!! Thanks for taking the time to read this!
    Steve in Augusta, Ga.